A sturdy roof over your head is the primary factor that will keep you and your family safe from harsh weather and pesky critters. Keeping it in good repair at all times is, therefore, not only conducive to your safety but also to your wallet. While regular roofing services are important, it is crucial to be able to determine when the situation has peaked to an emergency level calling for immediate roofing service.
Some of the emergency situations that may arise are-
- A heavy build-up of ice
- Damage caused by heavy rain or hail
- Damage caused by strong wind
- Damage caused by fallen trees/ debris etc.
- Exposed roofing
- Roof leaks
Our team of experts at Allegiant Roofing can come to your assistance in case of any emergency. It is the topmost priority of our qualified professionals to get our clients to safety as soon as possible.
When do you know that you require a true roofing emergency?
Here are some examples of situations that qualify as veritable roof repair emergency-
- You have developed a gaping hole in the roof brought about by a cave-in after a tree, branch or any other object blown in by the wind has smashed in.
- There are leakage points across your roof caused by torn-off shingles or flashing due to high winds or heavy storms. The leakage may get water gushing inside your house every time it rains.
- You have to use a tarp to cover a particular area of the roof which has been damaged by inclement weather. In this situation, you may need to get a temporary patch repair done to prevent expensive water damage until a deeper and more extensive job can be conducted.
- If your roof or a section thereof gets exposed to fire, it may compromise the integrity of the roof deck or the roofing that it holds despite the shingles staying in place. If you are faced with such a situation you should immediately get your roof inspected and repaired.
Know what to do if you have a roof emergency
- Stay calm– Panic does not help in any situation and losing your cool will make you unable to take the necessary steps
- Take interim protective steps as best as possible– Use waterproof materials like plastic tarps to cover the affected areas, buckets and containers to collect leaking water, etc. Call Allegiant Roofing within the next 24 hours.
Contact Allegiant Roofing for all your roofing services today!
Emergency roof concerns can expose you to dangerous situations including extreme water damage, fire and other devastation. It is thus critical that you discern when the situation reaches emergency proportions and contact Allegiant Roofing for immediate roofing service. You can be assured of having a highly trained technician to help remedy the situation with only the highest quality materials.